.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Habeas Blogus

Book reviews, more for my memory than anything else.

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Friday, April 06, 2007

La Douleur

Before I post more pictures from India, I thought I'd put up a few from my stopover in Paris. I didn't take all that many pictures, because mostly I saw the same parts of the city I saw last time. What I focused on the most was my favorite statue in the world. I think the flash burned her out a bit, but I believe I catalogued her from most of the important angles.

Here they are, as well as a link to all the pictures I took in Paris. The captions tell the important parts of the story.

I must have taken nearly 30 pictures of her by now, and yet I still can't seem to convey her smallness, or the right color of green, or just how real she looks when you're standing next to her.















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home