.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Habeas Blogus

Book reviews, more for my memory than anything else.

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's Very Simple

You know, I hate Tim Hardaway, so I let it be known. I don't like Tim Hardaway and I don't like to be around Tim Hardaway. I'm Hardaway-phobic. I don't like him. He shouldn't be in the world or in the United States.

First of all, I wouldn't want him on my team. And second of all, if he was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that is right. I don't think he should be in the locker room while we are in the locker room.

Something has to give. If you have 12 other ballplayers in your locker room that's upset and can't concentrate and always worried about him in the locker room or on the court or whatever, it's going to be hard for your teammates to win and accept him as a teammate.

What fresh hell is this?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

What I want to know is, since straight men have such problems being around women and gay men. . .why don't they stay home and let us get on with things?

Fri Feb 16, 07:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home