.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Habeas Blogus

Book reviews, more for my memory than anything else.

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Watch for Cowboys on Segways

I think I am the first person in the history of the world to hit a cowboy on a Segway with my car.


No injuries, no lawsuits, everyone's ok. I just got a few scuff's on my wife's car and one hell of a story to tell.


Any graphic artists out there want to mock me up a "Cowboys on Segways X-ing" sign? Maybe "Cowboy on a Segway" should be my patronus...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about this for awile. At first, I thought it would be the avatar/pseudo identity I've used at art retreats in Taos - the raven. But then I realized, given my personality, it just has to be a donkey.

Thu Aug 16, 06:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rats. That last comment was supposed to go in your previous post, not this one. Doggone it!

Thu Aug 16, 06:56:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa Tyler said...

I'd keep that scuff. That's some story.

Dude. That's too good a story for you to keep. Avast!

Thu Aug 23, 12:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home