.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Habeas Blogus

Book reviews, more for my memory than anything else.

Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Monday, July 23, 2007

Done and Done

Finished book 7 at 10:34am at the Green Muse coffee shop on Oltorf... and I played a little hookie to do it.

Don't know what else to say here. I may or may not write more about good ol' Harry... It's not like there's a lack of words spent on him. I think the Internet was originally created (by Al Gore) as a giant repository of hard drive space just to store opinions and theories about Harry Potter.

I'm just glad of a terrific tale, told skillfully, and I'm a little bit relieved to get back to my normal reading. These stories will be a joy to reread forever, and particularly when my children discover them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home